Restaurant and Food Pest Control Services
Pests in restaurants come with more significant threats than in homes. You’re not only at risk for nasty diseases, contamination, and property damage – your restaurant’s reputation is on the line.
Having worked with our fair share of wonderful restaurant owners, our expert exterminators understand the fear of spotting a cockroach – or worse, a customer beating you to it. So whether you’ve seen signs of a pest infestation or want to prevent pests in the future, our integrated pest management gives you the confidence to proudly display your pest-free restaurant.
U.S. Pest Control Statistics for Restaurant Industries
Did you know?…
- A survey from Orkin documented several key statistics on pest issues in commercial kitchens and restaurants:
- 50% of diners saw a pest while visiting a restaurant in the past 12 months
- 43% of diners who saw a pest shared the information with others
- More than 50% of diners expect a discount after seeing a pest in a restaurant
- 81% of diners will never return if they find a pest on their food
- 76% of diners will never return if they see multiple pests in the restaurant
- In restaurants, the most common pests include flies, ants, cockroaches, and rodents respectively.
- 16% of cockroach sightings in restaurants are on the dining room floor
- 56% of diners who see a pest will write a negative review, post on social media, or write a blog about it.
- 20 percent of the score in a restaurant’s health inspections is based on the pest control portion
- In 2023, a Little Caesars in Indianapolis was shut down following the discovery of mouse poop on a purchased pizza for food safety concerns.
- Pest problems increase the risk of food poisoning, with flies being the most commonly found in restaurants and disease-carrying pests with more than 100 varying pathogens.
- In 2023, more than 100 food-service locations in the United States were cited for rodent violations in the first half of this year.
Insectek’s integrated pest management services for restaurants and the food industry regularly check your establishment for signs of infestations. Our safe organic extermination tools allow us to eliminate and control pests without putting your employees, guests, and buildings at risk.
You wouldn’t eat at an establishment run by ants and rats, so why would you want your diners to? Reach out today to learn more about our integrated pest management approach to commercial pest control in restaurants and how our exterminators can serve you and your business today.
Are You Worried Your Commercial Space
Has Been Compromised?
If you own commercial space in the Metropolitan Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, or Gilbert areas, Insectek has a solution for your pest problem. Whether you’re looking to combat a current pest issue or want to safeguard your space against a potential infestation, Insectek is here to help!